Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chapter 7 scanned

I finished the front and back covers last night then went and scanned all of chapter 7!
Here's a randomly chosen panel from chapter 7,
chapter7sample
I haven't done any clean up yet. Do to my tiny lines and still some pencil marks I think this will be a difficult chapter to get ready for print. But I'm more than on task to have it printed for MoCCA.
Also, today the freshmen had a BBQ, and I attended! And I had fun, and played Bocce ball!

In the next couple weeks I'll be showing a lot more panels. I'm going to have to come up with a good way of showing exciting images without being to spoilery. I'm really proud of this chapter, as it's the first one I've done using the brush, but I also don't want to give much away.

1 comment:

Malachi Ward said...

Very exciting. I can't wait for it to be finished and printed.