Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter zombies

The Living Dead and the dying living are all the same. Cut from the same cloth. But disposing of dead people is a public service, whereas you're in all sorts of trouble if you kill someone while they're still alive.
-Dellamorte Dellamore

In a celebration of the resurrection yesterday, my room mate, Jon-Mikel Gates put on a zombie marathon.

While watching a bunch of shorts and 3 movies I was on my sketchbook, working on the next chapter of Amelia and a short story.

I also drew this,
issue2coveridea
Since convention season is coming up it's time to start thinking about production. So that's my new idea for the cover of the next issue of Amelia. What do you think?

2 comments:

Dane said...

I think it should be a different color than the last issue, or it might be bewildering and cumbersome to the consumer of your tantalizing product.

Denis St. John said...

thanks Dane, I hadn't thought of it like that.