Thursday, April 16, 2009

movies and videos

I go to see horror movies when they come out to theaters near me.
A lot of the time they're very bad. I love horror movies, and will always go to a horror movie, but man, it's so frustrating when I pay good money for bad movie.
One movie that I saw in theaters and was actually BETTER than I expected was The Uninvited (despite it having a terribly generic name that didn't really apply to the movie at all). A couple days later I drew this in my sketchbook,
theuninvited
So anyway, I'm a fan.

What else am I watching and looking at?
A lot, but I wont go into all of it, i saw Fear(s) of the Dark, and it was awesome, I saw older movies. But what about movies and videos made by friends and people I know?

I don't know what's going on with Atomic Age Cinema these days, The Cinemat has closed down, so I don't know if they're still doing weekly shows or not, but The Baron and the Doctor were at Horror Hound promoting Dark Carnival.


My friend, Mike Poley, is doing sketch comedy in Orlando Florida, I watch it on YouTube.

Also, I have two more pages to go on Chapter 7 of Amelia. Then I'll start showing samples of it up here. My plan is to have the book ready to go for MoCCA.

No comments: