Monday, April 27, 2009

Chapter 7 previews

These are photographs of some panels from chapter 7. Out of context I don't think there's anything spoilery in them.
I switched my art supplies, having gained confidence with the brush I am using that instead of the nib for my characters.
Amelia Chapter 7 preview (4)
Sammy with a face full of shame.
Amelia Chapter 7 preview (3)
Sammy being treated like the little brother he is.

I'll post more tomorrow.
Also, went to a giant book sale yesterday and got some good looking stuff. Including a VHS copy of Creepers
Creepers
which is the american release of Phenomena, directed by Dario Argento, starring Jennifer Connelly, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

john said...

Can't wait for the new 'ish. No spoilers eh? As a devoted fan, I see it as my duty to speculate wildy: In the bottom of the first pic, I can see the top of a book shelf, and a portrait of the Moustache Man. From this I can deduce that there are likely to be some Scooby-doo style secret passage action with the bookshelf as the entrance, and little peepholes where M&M can look through his own eyes. Am I right?


Creepers / Phenomena is an amazing movie. It's weird, even for Argento. Whenever I tell people this they always say "Phenomenon? With John Travolta?" And then I get angry.

Also, here's some incentive to join Twitter: both Levar Burton and Brent Spiner are frequent posters. Brent recently said "'Nemesis', good or bad? Who gives a shit!! Sorry..."