Sunday, August 12, 2007


I'm off to California on tuesday, I'll be spending my time with family in the Napa Valley and San Francisco.

When I get back I'm going to Bloomington to see friends and to go to the last day of the Dark Carnival Film Fest. Put on by good friends and hosted by Dr. Calimari and Baron Mardi. It's gonna be awesome, check out the website www.darkcarnivalfilmfest.com for details.


After that I'm heading to Vermont for school, and here's a zombie girl drawing, for no reason.

I probably won't update for a little while, so bye for now.
Denis
-edit, I added a strip of clothing to the zombie girl, now it's work safe.

3 comments:

Dane said...

Have fun in California. No one draws erect feminine nipples quite like Denis St. John.

Denis St. John said...

that's just a fold in the fabric

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.