Wednesday, May 14, 2008

end of the year

So, It's almost the end of the year.
I just a half hour ago had my thesis defense here at CCS. It went really well, I got a lot of positive feedback and some good critique. It looks like I'm going to pass and everything. I really feel like I'm making a strong finish here at CCS. An image from one of my thesis pages was chosen to be on the post card about the thesis art show, which I already posted, and then a big poster of it was made and put up in the Colodny, here it is,P1010047
and here's me inside the Colodny happy/ or frightened to see my art so big.
Colodny window
Thanks to Colleen Frakes for taking the picture of me behind glass.
My thesis comic will be available at MoCCA this June at the I Know Joe Kimpel table, and then on the website. I'm going to make some changes before printing out more and then I'm going to start trying to really promote the comic, get it out there.

SO the actual graduation is on saturday, I'll be doing a speech and I'm pretty nervous about it.
I'm actually nervous and sad about this entire graduation thing. I don't think I'm ready to leave the school, it's been a hard but great two years.
P1010052
Plus I've ate a lot of pizza.

No comments: