Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween zombies and such

SO,

It's going to be a busy week for me, which hopefully means multiple blog posts.

First,

On Saturday, October 30th I'm going to be at Comic Boom in Keene, New Hampshire. I'll be doing a Halloween signing of Amelia 1 through 3 as well as a new 1 dollar comic (more on that next post)!! I'll be there with Steve Bissette, Bryan Stone, who will be debuting Funny Aminals 2(I did the back cover for it), and I think some more CCSers.

After the signing we're going to go to Spooktacular V! They're screening Return of the Living Dead. More details at Saturday Fright Special. They're live horror hosting it, it's going to be awesome, they'll have prizes and a raffle. I'm donating some original art to it, check it out,
return

Second,

This Sunday's Family Circus was super creepy by the way.
familycirvus

third,

Oh, did you guys see the Amelia pin-up Josh Rosen did for book 3? It's awesome.
Amelia

1 comment:

Mark Nelson said...

Denis, that ROTLD sketch is amazing!

There's going to be some jealous folks in the audience when the winner of that puppy is announced...